With the Holidays Fast Approaching…
If you’re looking to touch someone’s life
in a way that will help them become
happier and more successful through
a quick, really fun to read story,
here’s a great gift idea!
And, a chance for you to win some really cool prizes!
Yes, the Holiday’s are-a-comin’ quickly. So, I thought I’d take this opportunity to find a way to make your shopping mostly one-stop, very easy, and maybe even a tiny bit fun. How?
If you’re familiar with John David Mann’s and my book, The Go-Giver, you know that, while it’s a business parable, the principles contained in the story apply to both personal and business life. The premise is that “shifting one’s focus from getting to giving (in this case, giving is defined as the constant providing of value) is not only a nice way to live life, but a very financially profitable way, as well.”
Our short little story (127 pages) has soared past the quarter-million-sold mark and continues to be given as gifts personally and throughout business and religious organizations.
And, the Holiday Season is a time when many give them as gifts.
“Last Holiday Season I got tired of spending so much money and time going in and out of crowded malls. This year I already nailed my gift list with The Go-Giver! It was simple and easy. Just one click covered 95% of my personal and business list. They will all be ecstatic and remember my gift forever!”
~ Esther Fink, Los Angeles, CA
If you feel this would make a valuable and appreciated gift for some people in your life — whether Family, friends, team members, prospects, customers, clients, suppliers, etc., — here are a few suggestions:
1. Purchase one or many copies either at your local bookseller, or online at:
Okay, that’s a start. Let’s go a bit further…
2. Purchase 10-25 copies from either your local bookseller, or online. When you do, let me know and I’ll be happy to send autographed name plates (these are actually stick-on squares supplied by my publisher). Let me know the first names of those you’d like the books made out to and I’ll write them out personally, send them to you in one envelope. You can then peel them off the sheet and stick them onto the inside page of the books.
Plus you’ll also qualify to participate in a group mentoring session with me via teleconference where you can ask any questions you want regarding building a business, building your influence and conflict-resolution.
When you do, you’ll receive all of the above plus:
- You’ll also qualify to receive a one-on-one mentoring session with me personally. Again, any of the above topics are fair-game.
- Since this purchase will most likely be for your company or organizational team, I will do a 45-minute teleconference on how to apply the Five Laws in the book specifically to your business.
You Could Win One Of These Great Prizes!
GRAND PRIZE – $500 CASH goes to the person who purchases the most books!
Whether you buy one book or 100 or more, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of the following prizes (the number of books you purchase will equal the number of entries into the drawing):
1st Runners-up Prizes: $100 gift certificate to the restaurant of your choice (2 winners)
2nd Runners-up Prizes: $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com (4 winners)
3rd Runners-up Prizes: $10 gift card to Dunkin’ Donuts®, Starbucks® or Tim Hortons® (10 winners)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Bob, do you sell these books directly?
I’m sorry; I don’t. Fortunately, buying them online is just as convenient, and all I need is your mailing address and names of those you want the book made out to and I’ll send you an autographed name plate that you can then simply peel and stick onto the inside page of the book. Of course, you can also buy them from your local bookseller.
2. Why are you providing all of these incentives?
Seems like a fun way to really get some good book sales momentum. Really, though, I don’t want people buying them and giving them as gifts because of the incentives; I want them doing it because they feel the book will be of value to those they buy them for. However, the incentives are good…well, incentives! And, they should make the process a whole lot more fun.
3. Bob, aren’t these prizes simply bribes to encourage people to buy your book as gifts?
“Bribes?” Well, I wouldn’t call them that.
4. But, that’s exactly what they are, aren’t they?
Indeed, they are. I just wouldn’t call them that.
5. Underneath that kind demeanor, you’re a bit sarcastic, aren’t you?
Gee, do you really think so?
6. Okay, I’m going to buy a ton of books to give as gifts. What do you think of that?
I think I love you.
So, that’s what we’re up to. If you have any questions, feel free to email Kathy and me at email@example.com.
Looking forward to receiving your mailing address and the first names of all the people you’d like the books made out to.
Best regards…and Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Joyous Kwanzaa and any other holidays I might have missed. Of course, my apologies if I was politically incorrect in any way, shape or form. 😉
Be sure and complete the info below…
So, we can get you entered into the drawing for the prizes. And if you purchased 10 or more books, we’ll get the name plates sent right off to you. If you purchased 26 or more books, we’ll send you the mentoring call information.
All Holiday Offer submissions must be received by midnight PT December 15th.