Upcoming 2013 Public Events
|6/26||Southfield||MI||Endless Referrals||Register Now|
|6/28||North Canton||OH||Influence, Success & Profit||Register Now|
|9/26||Indianapolis||IN||Endless Referrals||Coming Soon|
|10/24||Phoenix||AZ||Endless Referrals||Register Now|
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
Spend the morning with Bob Burg and you’ll learn how to quickly and easily build a prospecting and referral “machine” to continuously create more sales than you ever dreamed possible!
If you’ve ever asked yourself the question, “Who do I talk to next, now that my list of prospects has run out?” then this program is for you! Combining humor, entertainment, and a whole lot of “nuts & bolts” information, bestselling author and internationally-acclaimed speaker Bob Burg shares principle-based methods that will accelerate your ability to meet and connect with new people and build the trust that is essential in life and business!
During this powerful program you will also learn the philosophy at the heart of The Go-Giver embraced by so many of today’s top producers and leaders, including the principle behind Law #3: The Law of Influence; specifically how to apply this principle in order to cultivate a network of endless referral business. In fact, by the time you leave this event you will have a complete action plan ready for immediate application and success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Quickly cultivate new prospects — whether or not you have ANY existing contacts.
- Dramatically increase your business without spending more time or money.
- Instantly connect via what Bob calls, “Feel-Good Questions®.”
- Instantly deepen that new connection via the “One Key Question” that will set you apart from the rest.
- Really use social media as a truly effective, profitable, business-building tool.
- Model the one SECRET all superstar salespeople use to get to the top.
- And much, much more!
Influence, Success & Profit: The Go-Giver Way
Increase Your Pull & Profitability
You influence everyday. Whether about your product or service, a concept or idea you believe in; whether for business, family, social or other reasons, you influence someone— perhaps many people— every…single…day.
Your Ability To Influence Directly Determines Your Ability To Succeed
Understand that influence is not about PUSHING your ideas on someone.
Shifting your focus from getting to giving — in this case meaning constantly and consistently providing value to others — happens to be a very financially profitable and influential way to live your life and conduct your business.
Spend the morning with Bob Burg and you’ll learn how to persuasively move people to take action that will benefit everyone concerned — while helping them feel good about themselves and you in the process!
That is INFLUENCE!
And, as Dr. John C. Maxwell says, “Influence is everything.”
During this powerful program you will learn the philosophy at the heart of The Go-Giver embraced by so many of today’s top producers and leaders. Bob shares the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success that can be used to accelerate your effectiveness, happiness and profitability.
- How to positively persuade others with class and grace.
- How to not get caught up in the low price wars and instead, charge higher prices according to your true value.
- How to never again be stumped by a prospect’s objection.
- How to negotiate a better price on what you buy.
- How to win others to your way of thinking even in intense situations.
- How to say “no” both graciously and effectively.
- How to make more money while having more fun in your business.
You’ll also learn…
- The 3 “P’s” of powerful persuasion.
- The 7 words never to say — they will eventually come back to haunt you.
- The 8 key words to immediately move someone to your side of an issue (It’s amazing how effectively this works — the results of this one technique will pay for this program many times over for the rest of your life).
- And much, much more!
If you are interested in hosting one of Bob’s programs in your city, please check our innovative City Partner Program or call Kathy Zader at (407) 420-7188.